Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Blogging Again

 
How many times have I used this title?  I miss blogging.  There are so many post I have sat down to write and then I just get distracted by work.  UGH!!!  So today I thought what better way to start blogging again than to do a little Easter recap.
 
We dyed eggs, decorated cookies, had egg hunts and spent time with family.  Mostly importantly we went to church to celebrate our Risen Savior!

Friday night we had a flashlight egg hunt for the kids at home.  After dinner we hid all the eggs, turned out the lights, gave them each a flashlight and let them have at it.  They loved it and thought it was so fun.  I think this may be a new little tradition we do every year.

Saturday Landry and I went shopping while the boys went off to do their thing.  I think she has a thing for accessories.   


That afternoon we dyed eggs and Landry had a neighborhood friend over to decorate Easter cookies.  They are so sweet.

We decided to do church this year on Saturday afternoon.  The service was really good.


Easter Sunday we slept in, checked out our baskets, then headed to my parents to spend the day.

I have to say, Easter is by far my favorite holiday.  I hope you and your family had a blessed holiday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment